Tuesday 18 July 2023

Doris Day--Victor Silvester--Frankie Laine--Charlie Kunz--Harry James--Rita Williams


With a piano and a trumpet I hope you get some crumpets at the Cafe !!

1. It's a Great feeling......Doris Day
2. At The Cafe Rendezvous.....Doris Day
3. The Waltz That Ran Away......Victor Silvester & His Ballroom Orchestra
4. I Waked In.....Victor Silvester & His Ballroom Orchestra
5. Hawk Eye.....Frankie Laine
6. Your Love......Frankie laine
7. Charlie Kunz Piano Medley Part One.....Charlie Kunz
8. Charlie Kunz Piano Medley Part two......Charlie Kunz
9. Trumpet Rhapsody Part One......Harry James & His Orchestra
10. Trumpet Rhapsody Part Two.....Harry James & His Orchestra
11. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons......Rita Williams
12. I Wish I Had My Time To Spend Again.....Rita Williams
Rita Williams...British singer, actress and leader of The Rita Williams Singers

          11. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons

1 comment: