Tuesday 14 November 2023

Eve Boswell--Edmund Hockridge--Perry Como--Joe Fingers Carr--Stan Freberg--Harry Roy


 No info on this selection...all info further down in other posts !!

1. Pickin' A Chicken......Eve Boswell
2. Blue Star.,.....Eve Boswell
3. My Boy Bill......Edmund Hockridge
4. My Little Girl.....Edmund Hockridge
5. Kewpie Doll......Perry Como
6. Dance Only With me......Perry Como
7. Somebody Stole My Gal......Joe Fingers Carr
8. Heading For Home......joe Fingers Carr
9. The Yellow Rose Of Texas.......Stan Freberg
10. Rock Around Stephen Foster......Stan Freberg
11. Leicester Square Rag.......Harry Roy & His Orchestra
12. That Mysterious Rag......Harry Roy & His Orchestra

          7. Somebody Stole My Gal

1 comment:

  1. Six sides of music plus the reverse sides equal 12 tracks !!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete