Wednesday 27 March 2024

Joe Fingers Carr--Gracie Fields--Tommy Steele--Ellen Sutton--Johnnie Ray

I think we are Stuck In The 50's with this selection. with a quick peek at the 40's !

1. Zag a Zig.......Joe Fingers Carr & The Joy Riders
2. Give Me A Band And My Baby.......Joe Fingers Carr & The Joy Riders
3. Sing As We Go......Gracie Fields
4. In My Little Bottom Drawer.......Gracie Fields
5. Singing the Blues......Tommy Steele
6. Rebel Rock......Tommy Steele
7. How 'Ya keep 'Em Down On The Farm......Ellen Sutton
8. You Can't Buffalo Me.....Ellen Sutton
9. Destiny......Johnnie Ray
10. Why Should I Be Sorry......Johnnie Ray
11. I'm A Little Echo......Joe Fingers Carr
12. La la Collette......Joe Fingers Carr

Ellen Sutton is a 1950s singer with a powerful, husky voice best remembered for the upbeat and rollicking "I Wanna Say Hello" (1952) featuring honky tonk piano accompaniment by Sir Hubert Pimm.

         3. Sing As We Go

1 comment: