Tuesday 2 April 2024

One Big Long Shot !

 I guess that this will be a long shot !.....BUT......If anyone has any boxes of 78 rpm records that are gathering dust in their garages or lofts, or know of anybody that has some, and want to get rid of them, and live in the Leicester Area I would be pleased to take them of your hands and feature them on this Music Blog!.....I can imagine that most of the unwanted 78's that have survived usually end up in the dustbin or tip and there must be hundreds and maybe thousands that could be saved ...so if you are having a clearout or moving house and are in the Leicester Area (England) of course....As I said its A long shot but who knows....maybe I will get lucky !!!Get in touch by leaving a comment on this post and see what happens .....Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment