Tuesday 2 April 2024

The Stargazers--Hutch--Dickie Valentine--Doris Day--Harry Roy--Dick James

Hi folks hope you enjoyed all the recent posts and my inane comments !!...But I have used all the 78's that I have acquired at the moment......If anyone wants a RE-POST of any of the posts just leave a comment on the post that you want and when I check the blog I will Re-Post them...Happy Listening !!!....Cheers....Micky

1. I Need You Now......The Stargazers
2. 365 Kisses.....The Stargazers
3. Where In The World......Hutch
4. This Is Worth Fighting For......Hutch
5. The Homing Waltz......Dickie Valentine
6. Broken Wings......Dickie Valentine
7. Two Hearts Two Kisses......Doris Day
8. Foolishly Yours......Doris Day
9. Yours Harry Roy & His Band
10. Russian Serenade......Harry Roy & His Band
11. Lets Do It Again.....Dick James
12. Somewhere At The End Of The Rainbow......Dick James

          11. Lets Do It Again

2 comments:

  1. Hope To Be Back Soon With more Nostalgia !!!
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wonderful shares. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete